Uber Is Now Associated With Freecharge And Offering A Great Offer Where Users Will Get Upto Rs 50 Cashback On Minimum Ride Fare Of Rs 20 & Above When They Pay With Freecharge UPI.
Uber Freecharge UPI Offer Terms:
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to pay for his uber ride using Freecharge UPI. To make this payment on Uber, the customer should have a valid Freecharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android App
- The customer shall receive 25% upto Rs.50 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- The offer is valid on a minimum ride of Rs.20
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- The offer is valid only once per FreeCharge Account
- Offer valid till 27-Sep-2018
- This offer can only be availed by the users who are able to see UPI as a payment option (under add payment method) on Uber Android App.If you are unable to find the option, please raise a query for the same in help section of Uber App
- FreeCharge reserves the right to disqualify any FreeCharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
1. Download Uber App From Here
2. Open Your App
3. Login/Signup Your Account
4. Go To Menu And Select Payment
5. Now Click On Add Payment Method
6. Select UPI And Tap On Continue
7. Enter Your Freecharge UPI Payment Address And Tap On Save
8. Book Your Ride
9. Pay Amount Via Freecharge UPI To Get Cashback